The latest apk update this time with the category Tools titled Skin Editor for Minecraft 2.2.8, you can download on the link below, may be useful for you.
Skin Editor for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins to all platforms.
You don’t need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
– Default skin (Steve, Alex, Blank skin)
– Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
– Random online skins
– Browse skins from catalog
– Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
– Bucket (Fill tool)
– Color wheel
– Color palette
– Eye dropper
– Moving tools
– Zoom in/out tools
– Undo button
– 3D Hat feature
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
– Front view
– Back view
– Left view
– Right view
– Top view
– Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
– Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
– Export to BlockLauncher
– Export to your gallery
– Export to email.
File Size APK : 3 MB