Swift Black Substratum Theme +Oreo & Samsung theme v28.4 – Swift Black is a Substratum Motif with 200+
Handmade overlays, using pitch black to the wallpapers and Maintaining the original programs accent and primary colors wherever possible. It looks fantastic on OLED displays and lets you save Battery life also! It supports the following systems:
• Android AOSP-based ROMs Nougat, Oreo and Pie
• OnePlus Oreo and Pie
• Samsung Nougat, Oreo and Pie
• Nexus Nougat and Oreo
• Pixel Oreo and Pie
+ choice to pick your favorite system emphasis on Pie, Oreo, and Nougat OMS!
ROOT or PLUGINS requirement:
• The Substratum motif engine determines root and plugins demands and from how overlays operate on Android, NOT from the motif code!
– Nougat: you may require root or a habit OMS-ready ROM. About Samsung Nougat, you’ll need a different, paid add-in developed by the Substratum team.
– Oreo: you may require root, or a habit Sysserv ROM, or a separate, paid add-in developed from the Substratum group to motif without origin by activating Substratum via ADB.
– Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9+, NOTE 9: it is possible to root your apparatus or utilize the different, compensated add-in created by the Substratum group to a motif without root by triggering Substratum via ADB.
– Pie: you have to root your apparatus to utilize any Substratum motif on it! Including any other Samsung Pie apparatus of course.
1: be sure you have everything that you want to use the Substratum motif engine.
2: Download the Substratum motif engine program as well as the motif. When you open the Substratum program, you’ll discover the theme inside.
3: Open the motif within the Substratum program and choose your System from the menu on top. Then, Pick the programs you want to theme and proceed With setup.
4: Wait till most of the overlays are set up and then reboot.
If you’re using Oreo or Pie, then you might have to allow all overlays from the”Supervisor” within the Substratum program after installing overlays and rebooting to let them do the job correctly. Be sure that you read the directions in the Documentation!
!! Don’t forget to uninstall all overlays before updating your firmware (OTA)!!