SyncMyTracks v3.9.8 – Do You Want to change your Game Monitoring application
And maintain your actions? Or Perhaps You use 2 or more of those services And do you prefer to get them synchronized? Now you can do all this with SyncMyTracks!
– What’s SyncMyTracks?
It is an Android Program used to sync your actions of their most well-known sports monitoring services. You can see the list of services that are supported by SyncMyTracks Here: http://syncmytracks.com/#compatibility
– How can import & export work?
Just Inputting data (email and password) of accounts, the actions are Exported from 1 account to others, utilizing GPX or TCX files.
– How can account sync function?
Just Include the account you wish to sync, and also SyncMyTracks can perform the synchronization. Should you make a new action with any of your accounts, It automatically syncs to others accounts. In program settings, You can place the period wherein SyncMyTracks check for further Actions, or you could disable automatic synchronization.
– Which actions are synchronized?
When you synchronize a new account, you may opt to synchronize all Activities (activities which have been done previously and brand new Activities you may do later on ) or even only the new ones.
– What information is dispersed?
SyncMyTracks Synchronizes action path info, for example, length, Distance, speed, and map. Also, the heart rate, cadence, power, and Temperature are dispersed, when distinct services support them.
– Would SyncMyTracks delete or alter my tasks in synchronization?
Never! SyncMyTracks adds actions to your account, and it will not delete or alter the steps which you presently have.
– Can SyncMyTracks replicate my actions in synchronization?
SyncMyTracks prevents copying of actions considering the beginning time of this action.
– Where are passwords and emails of my account stored?
SyncMyTracks stores this information on your cellphone. Passwords are stored using encryption. This information is only utilized to link the accounts.
– What exactly are the differences between the free version and the paid version?
In the free edition, accounts sync is inaccessible. You can export and export Import your actions. Additionally, from the free version, you can Export the previous 40 works in the slightest. The paid version includes no ads.
– Would you use the export and then Import and synchronization with the very same accounts?
Not recommended, it might create duplicate actions already synchronized.
– Would you use Facebook or Google+ to sync and log in my account?
No. You have to use your password and email. If a password isn’t set, you need to make it on your account settings.
– Can it be SyncMyTracks sponsored, supported, or maintained it by monitoring services supported?
No, SyncMyTracks is independent of these. Therefore, Be Certain to use the Program on the terms and conditions detailed on their various internet Websites.